Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Feeling miserable? Here's the prescription.


It's right up there among my favourite films of all-time. Feel good at its best. This is strictly only for those who have the time. I guarantee no matter how depressed you are, at the end of this film, you are bound to feel great. About you and about life.

I'm not sure I've said this before. Cameron Crowe is my idol. If you've seen That Four Letter Word and if you are a Cameron Crowe fan, you just might be able to catch the internal references. The direct and the indirect.

It's been a while since I last saw 'Elizabethtown'. It was so good to watch this for the umpteenth time. I hadn't watched it in a long while because I was saving up for the day people would call TFLW a fiasco. Since that didn't quite happen, I couldn't stay away from the film anymore.

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home