Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Following: No wonder he has one!

You wouldn't believe this is a first film and a no-budget film at that. Shot with about $6000, Christopher Nolan foxes us with an intriguing Hitchcockian thriller. Following (1998) so well-written, intelligently structured and smartly directed.

I wish we played this film at the Roof Top Film Festival. It is a must watch for film students and indie filmmakers. I don't want to give away anything, just get yourself a copy and watch this first.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashok said...

Hey, I have been reading your blog recently. Its good to know that Chennai is having some Movie enthu organizing film festivals. By the way, I have watched "Grind House" and you can see my review on it, http://amusicment.blogspot.com. Great going on movie watching and reviews. Hope to join you guys to watch some movies and have discussion when I come to Chennai sometime.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home